6 Month renewable contracts available with available start dates through March 2022
• Successfully manage complex R&D projects, by ensuring Microbiology QbD principles and relevant regulatory requirements are built in project plan.
• Maintains a good project overview and understanding of business priorities, foresees potential issues and works proactively to provide solutions.
• Develops test plans with Design of Experiments (DoE) principles to generate robust data package for the new launch.
• Proactively identify new Innovation capabilities to support new microbiological claims and visualization.
• Ensures all routine and non-routine Microbiological work are always performed following good scientific practice or GMP and in accordance with written procedures.
• Prepares in-depth risk assessment for the projects and provide Microbiology expert summary for regulatory submissions. Proactively identifies opportunity reduce testing or use of historical data via sound technical justification.
• Reviews microbiology control systems data for trend analysis, highlighting alerts/outages along with appropriate action needed. Carry out root cause analysis and implement effective CAPA.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted