Compound Management Researcher and HTS
Description: 1 year contract with possible renewal. M-F 40 hour a week
Researcher, Compound Management and HTS
The compound management and screening groups work collaboratively to provide support and service to our organizational partners with a strong focus on our customers. In this position you will interface with all areas of drug discovery. As a CM and HTS specialist you will have a critical role supporting both fulfillment of compound requests and integrated screening platforms for our discovery programs.
• Works with project teams to determine formats of compound and delivery timeline in alignment with project goals.
• Effectively communicate with all stake holders.
• Demonstrates expertise in key innovative aspects of compound management and compound screening.
• Process solid and liquid orders upon the request of G2D2 project teams, for distribution to Eisai customers (internal/external) and collaborative contract research organizations.
• Utilizes G2D2 compound store and CRO services.
• Execution of cell based and biochemical in vitro assays used for screening compounds in drug discovery projects.
• Operate automated liquid handling systems and HTS robotics (Tecan, Agilent Bravo, BioNex, etc.)
• Design, perform and interpret experiments independently.
• Collaborate with internal project teams in the development of unique solutions to meet customer needs.
• Act in accordance with all G2D2 policies.
• Bachelors Degree with minimum of 2 years lab experience.
• Work experience in compound management and sample preparation a plus.
• Expertise with Tecan liquid handlers (software/ hardware) preferred.
• Expertise with ECHO 555 preferred.
• Familiarity with Brooks automated liquid compound stores a plus.
• Experience with Laboratory LIMS systems preferred.
• Possess a strong work ethic, attention to detail and is highly customer focused.
• Work collaboratively in a small team environment.
• Possess strong knowledge and understanding of relevant database and analytical software.
• Be highly productive: consistently generate high quality results within established time frames.
• Be able to efficiently manage multiple tasks concurrently.
• Communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels, showing well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
• Have a solid understanding of other Discovery Groups, and their roles in candidate drug discovery.
• Committed to team goals, ability to work harmoniously with supervisors and co-workers while meeting work product quality standards and deadlines.
Eisai requires all contractors providing services to Eisai to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide valid proof of vaccination as of their start date to their employer/supplier, to the extent permitted under applicable law. This requirement is a condition of providing services to Eisai, and it applies regardless of whether the contractor is located at an Eisai site, field based or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine for qualified medical reasons (including pregnancy-related) or religious reasons (sincerely held religious beliefs), you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation from your employer/supplier.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted