QC LAB TECH
6 Month renewable contracts available with available start dates through March 2022
Role = QC LAB Technician
Duration = One year from start date
Standard Day Shift (40 hrs/wk; 8 hrs/day)
Overtime or Weekends = Very Rare, but candidates should be open to it if needed
100% Onsite (even during COVID)
• Collect environmental monitoring and utility samples.
• Collect PEMS data.
• Perform microbiology testing such as Bioburden and plate reading identification.
• Perform data review for Environmental Monitoring or Microbiology data.
• Perform routine laboratory tasks such as safety shower and eye-wash testing, BSC cleaning and stocking, level one audits, daily pH meter and balance calibration, etc.
• Perform tasks associated with ordering laboratory supplies and maintaining laboratory equipment.
• Follow and work in accordance with company policies, SOPs and cGMP standards to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations.
• Identify atypical events or potential problems and communicate these situations with appropriate personnel.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted