Description: 1 year contract with possible renewal.
Researcher – in vivo
• Perform in vivo studies and technical procedures, including compound dosing (IV, PO, SC), anesthesia, surgical models, blood collection, clinical observations, data collection, necropsy and euthanasia.
• Contribute to the development and/or refinement of in vivo models and new technologies to expand the portfolio of in vivo models and services
• Record detailed surgical notes and clinical observations
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree plus 1-2 years relevant experience
• Experience in mouse handling and technical procedures, including tissue collection, aseptic surgical techniques and stereotaxic injections
• Experience in mouse models of neurology a plus
• Ability to work independently while maintaining communication with supervisor and scientists
• Detail oriented and compliance-aware, with good organizational and communication skills
• Proactive and professional attitude; ability to work well with researchers and other technical staff
• Ability to infrequently work some weekends or irregular hours
***Not eligible for remote work for lab roles
Eisai requires all contractors providing services to Eisai to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide valid proof of vaccination as of their start date to their employer/supplier, to the extent permitted under applicable law. This requirement is a condition of providing services to Eisai, and it applies regardless of whether the contractor is located at an Eisai site, field based or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine for qualified medical reasons (including pregnancy-related) or religious reasons (sincerely held religious beliefs), you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation from your employer/supplier.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted