Clinical Trial Manager
At SRG, we create meaningful connections that empower individuals and businesses to shape tomorrow’s world.
Working as part of the SRG team, you will work with our client which are Pharmaceutical or Bio-Pharmaceutical companies to ensure work quality and accuracy for our client in the Bio Pharmaceutical Industry. The Clinical Trial Manager provides clinical trial oversight to the assigned clinical trial(s) ensuring deliverables are met in terms of quality, compliance, and timing. Strong vendor management is critical for this role. external vendors and CROs. The position reports to the Director, Clinical Operations and is accountable to the Clinical Operations Lead for assigned studies. This role may work collaboratively on one trial or across several trials to support clinical operations activities.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Day to day management of assigned clinical trial(s) to ensure deliverables are met in all phases of trial
- Communication to internal team members on deliverables and ensuring timelines are met
- Manage trial feasibility process
- Work closely with study Clinical Operations Lead and/or assigned Clinical Trial Manager(s) to execute clinical studies
- Drafting site materials including training, manuals and support documentation
- Monitoring of clinical data to ensure timely entry and readiness for data review meetings
- Periodic review of clinical data
- Review of clinical monitoring reports to ensure timely completion and identification of issues
- Ensure trial samples are ready to be sent to vendors in order to meet trial deliverables
- Maintain trial metrics
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- At least 5 five years of trial coordination experience in a clinical research and industry environment
- Advanced degree preferred or Bachelor’s in a science-based subject
- Relevant experience in global setting
- Solid understanding of drug development
- Good project management skills
- Good understanding of FDA and ICH GCP guidelines to ensure the appropriate conduct of clinical studies
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted