Job Title: Quality Control Research Associate
1 yr. Renewable Contract or potential for conversion
Onsite training and excellent benefits.
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE
Quality Control Research Associate - I
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Under guidance and supervision perform Raw Materials release testing by following well established procedures as written.
• Maintains instruments, ensuring they are calibrated and ensure proper routine maintenance is performed in a timely manner.
• Author and revise, SOPs governing Raw Materials and supporting activities such as solution preparation, aliquoting etc. as appropriate.
• Participate as needed in testing of raw materials by following analytical methods: Compendial methods and or SOPs (pH, Osmolality, Conductivity, LAL, Identity, ELISA, Gel/Western Blot, FT-IR, HPLC)
• Has previous experience and a solid understanding of the following analytical methods: HPLC, Gel/Western Blot, and ELISA employing GMP/GDP/GLP in practice with sufficient attention to detail.
• Participate and own laboratory investigations, deviations, and CAPAs related to raw materials, test methods, and OOS events, as appropriate.
• Support team members with other duties are required, such as gathering documentation and data entry and routine lab upkeep and maintenance.
Master’s Degree and 0 years’ experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical setting
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and 2+ years’ experience in the biotech/biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical setting OR
High School Degree and 4 years’ experience in analytical and/or operations and/or quality
• Basic understanding and experience operating within an GMP environment
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to keep track of multiple ongoing projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision and be adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted