SRG is a global staffing and consulting firm and we are looking for a Materials Coordinator for a 12 month project in Morrisville, NC!
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing tasks at pre-defined levels within projects or operations.
The candidate is a competent operation professional responsible for performing tasks at predefined levels within projects or operations. Tasks may be routine in nature, expertise is generally limited to areas of responsibility. The candidate understands the “why” part of the job and demonstrates knowledge of internal customers and support area requirements.
Major areas of Responsibility include:
• Raw Material and Gas sampling
• Executing shipping and receiving procedures for all GMP and Non-GMP materials and/or finished products
• Dispensing Raw Materials, Acids, Caustic and Consumables to Manufacturing Formulation or Batch Records
• Receiving verification and staging of Raw Materials, Acids, Caustic and Consumables
• Labeling and staging dispensed materials for manufacturing
• Performing Formulation or Batch record materials issuance calculations
• Performing inventory cycle counts/transactions within a specified time period
• Equipment cleaning
• Transportation of raw materials and consumables
• Other duties as assigned
• High school Diploma/GED and 2-4+ years in a GMP environment or equivalent
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted