At SRG, we create meaningful connections that empower individuals and businesses to shape tomorrow’s world.
Working as part of the SRG team, you will support our client which is a Bio-Pharmaceutical Company. This Associated Project Manager resource will assist the Principal Project Manager on a new build out of a lab at the client location site in Vacaville, CA.
Location: Onsite in Vacaville, CA (Bay Area)
Consultant Title: Associate Project Manager/Project Engineer
Duration: 6-12 Months with possible extension
Day to day responsibilities:
- Assist in establishing project inspection criteria, coordinating review of project designs, development of equipment, systems, and infrastructure specs.
- Assist in development/monitoring/maintaining project metrics, collection of project data, identify engineering issues or opportunities proactively, work with outside project firms/contractors to ensure timelines and budgets are met.
- Assist in obtaining all required permits. Arrange and post meetings
- Ideal candidate will have experience managing CAPX projects (design/construction) however, experience with Facilities/Utilities build and upgrade of construction projects would be a great trade off.
- 7-10 years experience of direct Project Management Experience Lab Construction Experience is preferred.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted