Technical Writer I - 1 year renewable Contract
Revises raw material specifications and other QA and QC documents as assigned. Converting specifications from one template to another while assessing testing information for movement into separate documents to allow for electronic release of raw materials.
• Proficient in MS Word applications
• Experience with document management systems (DMS) is a plus
• Working in busy operations with tight deadlines and high workloads
• Understanding of GMP environments a plus
Qualities and Attitude:
• Adherence to written and verbal instruction and to established department practices and protocol
• Prioritization of tasks and schedules with input from more experienced editors; organized
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills; effectively interface with others
• Capable of basic problem-solving
Acquires assignments from supervisor.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted