Materials Handler II - 1 year contract (renewable)
Day Shift (7 AM - 4 PM) will be required to work up to 10 hours of overtime weekly
Role Summary The Manufacturing Core Technician / Materials Handler position is an entry level position responsible for supporting GMP production by coordinating material movement from the warehouse to manufacturing possession. Once the material is in manufacturing possession they are responsible for material planning, packing, storage, control, consumption, packing list creation, inventory, cycle counts and distribution of materials and products to meet company objectives and customer requirements. This position works in a controlled pharmaceutical environment and requires appropriate PPE. This position requires adherence to cGMP procedures and policies.
Skill and/or Education Requirements
• Minimum of Associates degree in science related field required
• 2 years of relevant experience in a regulated industry (preferably FDA regulated biotech/ pharmaceutical) is preferred. Additional years of relevant experience may also qualify.
• Able to perform procedures according to written guidelines.
• Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral, and presentation skills.
• Able to write reports without supervision and develop new procedures when required.
• Demonstrate skills in problem-solving and provide solutions.
• Interact effectively with staff members from multiple levels and departments.
• Must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects or assignments at one time, including ability to follow assignments through to completion and meet deadlines.
• Must have a thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements and Inventory Control systems.
• Able to clearly communicate observations with management from other departments.
• Knowledge on SAP and Trackwise is preferred
MUST BE ABLE TO:
• Work standing most of the day
• Can move many boxes daily
• Lift up to 50 lbs
• Can operate power equipment (after Lonza Training)
Working Conditions A majority of the work is done in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment with required PPE. Eyestrain and/or repetitive motion symptoms may occur due to extensive use of the computer for inventory duties.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted