Associate Director, Biomarker Services
At SRG, we create meaningful connections that empower individuals and businesses to shape tomorrow’s world.
Working as part of the SRG team, you will work with our client which are Pharmaceutical or Bio-Pharmaceutical companies to ensure work quality and accuracy for our client in the Bio Pharmaceutical Industry. The Associate Director, Biomarker Servicesis critical as this position will manage the overall planning, execution, and quality of assigned projects within the Biomarker group on daily basis to ensure the quality, timeline and deliverables are met.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prepare and review/approve detailed project plans, technical reports, SOPs, and other relevant lab documentation.
- Estimate resource requirements and project timelines for technical projects and assigned project responsibilities.
- Coordinate communication and interact with clients to solve any technical issues.
- Prepare and review/approve lab documentation, technical reports, SOPs, and deviations.
- Provide strong technical support to the team on different assay formats. Ability to trouble-shoot and solve technical issues.
- Support Business Development including reviewing proposals and meeting with new clients.
- Assist Lab Directors in the lab housekeeping and instrument maintenance.
- Perform PI/RS responsibility as needed.
- Bring in additional technology and platform when necessary and project permits
Work Experience Requirements
- Ph.D. Degree with 3+ years of industrial experience, MS Degree with 5+ years or BS Degree with 8+ years and experience on leadership.
- Solid knowledge and technical background in the bioanalytical field
- Hands-on experience in Biomarker Assay method development, validation and sample analysis.
- Strong experience and knowledge of method validation and sample testing in support of clinical regulated and or non-GLP studies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and project management skills.
- Advanced leadership skills and lab operation acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the organization and functional areas.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted