SRG is a global staffing and consulting firm and we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator for a 12 month contract in Morrisville, NC!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Supply Chain Coordinator will develop and maintain integrated production planning and scheduling that encompasses materials to assure that supply targets are met. This position will be responsible for ordering and buying materials as well as tracking production and material consumption in applicable system.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Utilize MPS tools to collect, track, and communicate metrics regarding supply chain such as on time delivery, cycle times, level loading of work, or right first time work.
· Plan, order, and buy materials and consumables providing inventories necessary to meet supply targets while adhering to company corporate inventory objectives.
· Develop and execute integrated production planning and scheduling to enable successful completion of supply targets.
· Provide system expertise to assure all item setup, batch formulas, material allocation, consumption transactions, and other system activities are complete.
· Promote, support, and implement efficient usage of ERP system with the scope of Material Planning activities.
· Ensure material availability by coordinating delivery and release with the Purchasing, warehousing, OA/QC, and Vendor departments while helping to resolve any problems associated with availability.
· Ensure Materials Requirements Planning System (MRP) is maintained commensurate with the corporate Master Production Schedule.
· Provide representation at client and project team meetings to maximize material's ability to meet client expectations
· Other responsibilities or duties as may be required/requested.
· 5+ years related experience in planning/scheduling, materials management, purchasing, and/or project management.
· Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional planning and scheduling leadership with both internal and external customers/suppliers.
· Proven oral and written technical communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to utilize tools required for scheduling/planning.
· Goal-oriented, flexible, and able to manage multiple priorities.
· Bachelor Degree (science, business, or engineering preferred)
· Five years' experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
· APICS (Association for Operations Management) Certification Is preferred — CPIM or CSCP.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted