• Analytical testing to support clinical manufacturing, as well as process and analytical development activities.
• Support laboratory and equipment maintenance
• Facilitate the ordering of laboratory consumables to ensure efficient running of the laboratory, and responsible for the safe storage and/or disposal of test samples, reference materials and reagents following set procedures.
• Executes and writes up scientific experiments in a timely manner and with high quality
• Review and compilation of results
• Performing work assignments accurately, timely and in a safe manner
• Training on routine operation, maintenance and theory of analytical instrumentation, SOPs, and regulatory procedures and guidelines
• Participate in the validation of test methods and equipment used in analysis to meet regulatory requirements
• BSc in biology, cell biology, virology, biochemistry or related scientific discipline or a HNC/HND will also be considered
• Experience in one or more of the following: Immunoassays (ELISA), Molecular(e.g qPCR, ddPCR) and/or Biological assays(e.g cell based assays, Flow cytometry)
• Experience in analytical testing in support of recombinant viral vector production, stem cell and T-cell therapies
• Experience in vaccines, biopharmaceutical, or cell and gene therapy product or analytical development
• 1-4 years of analytical testing experience in an industrial setting.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted