- Key Responsibilities:
• Working knowledge in cGMP and other regulations in order to assure laboratory compliance.
• Send lab equipment out for calibration; review/approve equipment.
• Initiate and resolves quality investigations for excursions relating to routine laboratory testing and equipment calibrations.
• Perform routine testing ,documents and report results while following validated procedures for raw materials, in process samples, utilities / environmental monitoring and validation testing under the assigned direction of the supervisor or designee.
• Complete verification for environmental monitoring
• Assist with the execution of validation protocols and reports.
• Routinely utilize SAP/MERPs Trackwise and CMX for data entry.
• Complete monthly work orders
• Supports regulatory audits as needed
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required:
• B.S. degree in a science field required in Biology, Microbiology or other related science field
• Good communication skills
• Experience with Excel, Word
• Flexible work schedule
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted