Technical Writer III - 6 month renewable contract
• Support global initiative to increase efficiency and optimize training for manufacturing processes.
• Work with team to improve current Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Batch Record, Work Instructions (WI) and other training documentation to optimize for training effectiveness, ease of use, and ease of approval/revision.
• Write and revise documents to global Error Prevention System (EPS) standard as required.
• Implemented solution should result in reduction of deviations, batch record corrections, and batch record approval timeline.
• Conduct training on new and revised SOPs and as required due to manufacturing document format changes.
• Provide assistance and advice to internal customers on the use of the Electronic
Document Management System Maintenance of quality systems and cGMP compliance for the business by ensuring that all team members comply with processes, procedures and instructions for all activities in which the team participates.
• Perform other duties as assigned, such as recording training video of actual GMP processing.
• Assist with CAPAs closures as it relates to training
• 1-3 Years Experience
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted