Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Supervisor/Lead QA Compliance
Baltimore, MD - 12 Month Contract - 4 Shifts available.
Our client in Baltimore, MD is ramping up and we are looking to place a team of consultants on site. The FDA hit them hard with observations and they are needing at least 9 consultants (3 for each shift) with QA Shop floor Compliance experience. There are more than 1000 deviations/CAPA’s that need to be remediated.
Lead and Supervise the effort on each shift; providing support to the remediation of the client's vaccine.
• Write deviations and provide support of CAPAs and Change Controls as it pertains to the disposition of Materials and Material Specifications.
• Track and trend raw material release data for monthly Quality metrics.
• Respond to various interdepartmental requests. Answer questions and provide feedback to ensure Quality and departmental objectives are met.
• Keep management informed of concerns/issues/successes
• Within area of responsibility, understand and comply with all safety and quality practices and procedures as outlined in organizational/departmental guidelines and SOPs
• Identify and lead opportunities for process improvements within scope of work
• Participate in Lean Six Sigma activities
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.