QC Specialist I - 3 month renewable contract
- We need someone who has experience aliquoting and experience working in a Biosafety hood.
- GMP skills is also good to have
QC Laboratory Information Specialists support the Quality Control group by managing samples, cell banks and documentation for the department. Performs sample receipt and storage, coordinates /performs shipments to external customers and testing sites, creates /modifies LIMS templates, performs controlled copy printing and assay form creation along with reconciliation of each, receive, ship and release cell bank vials, follow through on action items and participate in problem solving of issues.
A QC Specialist I: Applies job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a variety of tasks. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Works on problems of moderate scope in which analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
Key Accountabilities and Duties:
• Perform sample receipt and sample storage. Segregate samples appropriately and ensure testing samples are placed in the correct location / lab. Processes retain samples into appropriate locations for long term storage. Performs annual inventories of retain samples, and annual defrosts of temperature chambers.
• Perform controlled copy prints of SOPs and Test Methods and create assay forms for the lab. Manage the document process to include creation, periodic review to ensure current versions and adequate stock, to archival of records
• Participate in the receipt and shipments of cell banking vials. Participate in the support of manufacturing with vial releases.
• Creation, revision and review of GMP documentation
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications/Skills:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
• 0 - 2 years previous experience in a cGMP environment, preferably a quality control laboratory
• Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Self-motivated team player
• Completes assignments on-time and accurately
• Displays commitment to quality and performs job functions to the best of his/her ability
Multi -Tasker is a must, Fast learner and willing to do extra hours and weekend work.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted