Engineering Project Manager - 1 year renewable contract
- The CMC Project Manager (PM) works collaboratively with CMC Team Leaders and CMC scientists to ensure project goals and milestones are achieved by providing project management expertise, ensuring smooth and efficient operational implementation of CMC strategy, and enabling project delivery in line with time, financial and quality requirements. This role has a high job complexity and the successful candidate must have a high level of independence to meet requirements outlined below with minimal supervision.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages BPD activities for specified projects, interfacing with relevant functional groups, and with external suppliers as necessary, to plan and coordinate the timely execution of CMC activities and contingencies.
• Leads and facilitates CMC Team meetings and responsible for project logistics and documentation. Ensures key project management tools are used appropriately to enhance project delivery and information dissemination to the business.
• Responsible for the production and maintenance of requisite project documentation to ensure delivery of the overall CMC Plan and milestones.
• Interfaces internally and externally as required in evaluation of material demand and to provide appropriate planning, coordination and communication to enable supply of materials and information of the required quality standard.
• Communicates effectively with all interfacing functions and relevant governance bodies as required.
• Influences, develops, maintains, owns and deploys key project management tools. Ensure tools are used appropriately to enhance project delivery and information dissemination to the business.
• Anticipates operational issues at the project level, and, working within the cross-project community, to influence solutions
• Understanding of biologics CMC development and manufacturing.
• Experience in planning and managing the cross functional aspects of biopharmaceutical product development.
• Knowledge and application of Project Management tools, such as Risk Management.
• high level of commitment, flexibility and independence with strong skills for planning, coordination, teamwork, communication and interpersonal relations.
• Effective working knowledge relevant to management of the technical disciplines represented within the CMC team.
• Comfortable with ambiguity. Must be professional, dedicated, and detail-orientated.
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and computer skills.
• Effective problem solving and analytical skills to tackle and manage a broad range of issues and projects and deliver innovative solutions
• Highly organized and able to work independently on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted