• Must have B.S. degree in science or equivalent.
• 1-4 years work experience required.
• Must have knowledge of cGMP guidelines and standards.
• Must be able to troubleshoot.
• Must be capable of following written instructions and have clear written communication skills as well as computer literacy.
• Must be familiar with basic scientific principles and have experience in routine bench work and/or instrumental analysis.
• Proficiency in executing standard procedures required in addition to some non-routine work.
• Be knowledgeable of ...
1. Upstream equipment (aka unit operations) and process overview (media prep, small scale, large scale).
2. Anlytical equipment (VI-Cell, NOVA, Centrifuge, tubing welder,)
3. PLC / DCS / HMI
• Ability to author, revise and/or support SOP's, change controls, deviations.
• Ability to work in highly matrixed organization.
• Ability to multi-task within a multi-functional team environment.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted