Director, Global Medical Affairs
The Director, Global Medical and Scientific Learning Excellence will develop, lead and implement rigorous global clinical and scientific product and disease state training for Global Medical Affairs. This industry-leading training and scientific education, for the Medical Organization, will include training tools, modules, role-based customized Training Plans and related content across multiple global therapeutic areas/products. She/he will Incorporate innovative training solutions and deliver robust global plans to engage Global Medical Affairs teams and ensure scientific expert excellence. Additionally, she/he will incorporate and apply adult learning principles and evidenced-based cognitive science in his or her learning designs.
She/he will be responsible for leading the planning for all global Medical scientific training activities (live bootcamps, virtual engagements, webinars, KOL-led training initiatives, and other ongoing scientific training initiatives) and collaborating and communicating with other stakeholders and Medical Excellence Teams on implementation and deployment.
She/he will also partner with the Scientific Content Directors to identify global scientific resources and tools needs aligned to scientific training; she/he will contribute to the ongoing development of Medical teams for the purpose of achieving and maintaining expert level scientific knowledge competencies aligned with the Global Medical strategy. She/he will also collaborate with Field Medical excellence to support Best practices and pull through on medical strategic plans. The scope of the role will include close collaboration with Therapeutic Area teams and the support of global MSL teams as needed, dependent upon role-specific Therapeutic Area.
• Education: Scientific / medical / clinical education required
• Advanced Degree: R.Ph., PharmD., Ph.D., R.N., M.D., required
• Therapeutic Area experience in Toxins and Ophthalmology preferred
• Experience: At least 8 years professional experience, including 5 years of previous MSL or related pharmaceutical industry experience, clinical experience highly preferred
• Strong knowledge of Pharma regulatory and healthcare compliance guidelines and industry trends
• Strong scientific background, ability to critically review and analyze scientific data and literature, objectively, concisely and effectively distill, summarize and communicate key information
• Strong project management skills with a proven track record to deliver high-quality projects while meeting timelines
• Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills and creative and strategic thinking
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and interface in a dynamic environment across departments
• Advanced PowerPoint skills required
• Experience with e-learning software and ability to create interactive content
• Excel knowledge and proficiency
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted