Global Upstream Research Coordinator
Under close supervision, assists Product Safety (PS), Products Research Organization (PRO), Skin & Clinical Research (SCR) and Product Experience Center (PEC) staff, following established work practices. Supports and coordinates internal PEC studies, including subject recruitment and scheduling, study set-up and closure, test article preparation, assembly of study packets/study documents, study execution, PEC software use and administration, data entry and basic data interpretation. With guidance, manages one or more routine studies. Further provides general administrative support to a specific department (PS, PRO or SCR).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• With supervision, coordinates human clinical safety, clinical efficacy, sensory, consumer and other studies, including, subject recruitment and scheduling, study setup and closure, sample preparation, study execution, study documentation, data entry, archiving of study files, and basic data interpretation. Inputs studies into appropriate business systems.
• Receives participants into the PEC, ensuring panelists have a clear understanding of study participation (e.g., how to use products, having all necessary study items, completing assigned study paperwork). Demonstrates strong communication skills by ensuring panelists understanding of study expectations.
• Maintains records and procedures to ensure compliance with Good Clinical Practices and/or best practices for PEC operations. Inputs data into and obtains information from PEC software and other Client business systems. Supports a few tasks and projects, and ensures they are completed on time. Demonstrates effective time management skills to accomplish work.
• Responsible for preparing domestic and international shipments, following established shipping practices. Interfaces with contract vendors and labs to ensure products are received.
• Performs special projects as assigned. Results of these projects may be used to make future decisions regarding the safety, efficacy and/or claims of products and ingredients. Manages PEC lab space through inventory management, placing orders, interfacing with facilities for lab needs, and other PEC maintenance duties. Recognizes problem situations and elevates to supervisor for guidance. Begins to suggests better ways of working to support of continuous improvement and overall PEC operations.
• Responsible for general administrative duties to support a specific department (PS, PRO, SCR). Duties may include invoice management and tracking, assistance with departmental travel, and scheduling of meetings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Demonstrates ability to operate with close supervision.
2. Dependable and reliable, flexibility in job assignments.
3. Manages tasks and projects, and ensures they are completed on time.
4. Demonstrates effective time management skills to accomplish work.
5. Must be able to learn PEC software and Client business systems. Proficient with Microsoft Office products-Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Effective communicator.
7. Must be able to lift a minimum weight of 20 lbs.
Must be able to stand, sit and/or walk for extended periods of time.
This job works in a normal office environment as well as a human clinical testing facility and is not exposed to adverse working conditions.
The individual will normally work their designated hours between the times of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.; however, flexibility will be needed as determined by the study schedule.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted