Global Supply Chain Planner
At SRG, we create meaningful connections that empower individuals and businesses to shape tomorrow’s world.
Working as part of the SRG team, you will work with our client which are Pharmaceutical or Bio-Pharmaceutical companies to ensure work quality and accuracy for our client in the Bio Pharmaceutical Industry. The Global Supply Chain Planner is key to supporting the Global Supply Planning Organization for future growth. The role is responsible for supporting uninterrupted supply to all patients. This position works closely with key stake holders including: Program Teams, Process Sciences, CMC, Internal and External Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, to ensure seamless supply of Clinical Trial Material.
- Supports Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP)
- Works Cross Functionally to Develop Scenario Plans and Strategies that result in production plans that meet program, capacity and budget requirements.
- Partner with CMC, Process Sciences, Program Team, QA, QC, Finance and Material Management to ensure material availability in line with clinical program timelines and budget.
- Ability to work independently on projects or problems of moderate scope to meet objectives.
- Troubleshoots and identifies causes and suggests solutions.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Exhibits leadership behaviors including collaborating for results and developing/executing strategy.
- B.S. in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or science-related discipline.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a Manufacturing or Supply Chain role with experience in Production, Planning, or Scheduling.
- Excellent math and computer skills required, including Microsoft Office/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of computerized production and inventory control systems (SAP) and documentation practices.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities against ambitious timelines. Strong project management ability.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company.
- Ability to present complex information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work cross-functionally as critical member team.
- Experience with site capacity planning and/or global product supply planning and knowledge of Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sales & Operations Planning processes.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted