- Biological Process Residual Group
Complementary Bench Scientist
-BS or MS degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Immunology or a related scientific field.
- Expertise in molecular biology and immunoassay development
- 3-6+ years of post-graduate experience with at least 2+ years’ experience with one of the following biochemical techniques: ELISA, qPCR, SDS-PAGE, 2-D DIGE, or Western blot.
-Experience with computer software packages such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
-Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to design, develop and qualify analytical methods based on biochemical and/or immunological methodologies with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with most of the following biochemical techniques, including: ELISA, quantitative PCR, SDS-PAGE, 2-D DIGE, and Western blot is preferred.
- A strong background in immunological assay development, with demonstrated ability to assess and implement novel analytical technologies.
- Understanding of biopharmaceutical upstream and downstream process development.
- Practical experience with laboratory automation, specifically regarding programming liquid handling systems.
- Knowledge of statistical methods as applied to bioanalytical data interpretation is preferred.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted