Associate Scientist - Analytical Development
Associate Scientist (contract), Analytical Development
The individual in this role will focus on analytical characterization of mRNA and Lipid Nanoparticle (LNP) Vaccines. He/she will work cross-functionally within the technical development organization to design and implement analytical methodologies for biophysical characterization of vaccine antigens and products.
He/she will participate in
• Performing routine biophysical characterization methods such as HPLC CGE, cIEF, light scattering, particle characterization, spectroscopy, calorimetry, etc. to lipid nanoparticles, lipids and mRNA.
• Preparation of samples for characterization studies
• Maintain thorough electronic lab notebooks and documentation records
• Deliver reproducible and impactful results under ambitious timelines
• Execute and troubleshoot standard protocols, develop and adapt new protocols into practice to improve assays as needed.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Meticulous and motivated lab scientist with demonstrated experience
• Strong theoretical and practical background in biophysical characterization methodologies
• Bachelors/Masters in Sciences/Engineering discipline with understanding of biological systems
• 1-4 years experience ( for Bachelors) and 0-2years experience ( for Masters)
• Experience in separation, sizing and analysis of large biomolecules
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted