QC Lab Technician
Perform routine QC laboratory activities to support the manufacture and release of products and incoming materials. Understand test equipment and scientific principles of methods within the scope of their responsibility.
• Perform testing following written methodologies and report results which are clear, defensible, and right the first time. Demonstrate awareness of the scientific principles and method validation for the assays which they perform.
• Support non-routine tests, studies, or projects
• Support the qualification, operation, and scheduled maintenance of laboratory equipment, including automated and computerized systems and assure they remain in a functional, validated state. Escalate issues associated with equipment and assays as required.
• Understand and comply with current GMP regulations and quality systems. Promotes a quality mindset in every action, every day by routinely communicating concerns, issues and best practices.
• Accountable for supporting QC and site operations, communicating in a positive, professional manner, supporting operational excellence principles and supporting and implementing management decisions
• Responsible for application of safety and environmental guidelines and identification, escalation and prevention of safety issues. Duties may include minimal handling of hazardous waste from laboratory activities to satellite storage areas. Annual training on area-specific hazardous waste handling is required. This training satisfies annual RCRA training requirement for large quantity generators and is part of the site’s RCRA compliance program.
• Assist in maintaining area of responsibility in a state of inspection readiness
• Performs other departmental duties as assigned by management
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required:
• Minimum BS or BA in scientific discipline
• Computer skills and knowledge; basic proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management skills
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted