SRG is seeking a Global Manufacturing Project Manager for a client in Richmond, VA. This position is with a growing pharmaceutical company, and qualified candidates will have 10+ years of related industry experience.
This position will work with the assigned manufacturing or engineering lead to deliver key technical projects on time and within budget. Projects such as scale-ups, tech transfers, new equipment installations, operational improvements, and commercialization will be within the scope of this role.
- Lead cross-functional project teams consisting of both internal and external/CMO team members
- In collaboration with the manufacturing or engineer lead, develop a comprehensive project timeline that not only includes detailed tasks and key milestones, but also projects:
- Human resource and budgetary requirements
- Project risks and mitigation plans
- Manage, drive, and track project progress, identifying any variances/risks to the project plan baselines and managing those variance
- Identify creative solutions to either minimize the time/cost to deliver projects or keep projects on time/budget when unplanned issues occur – all without compromise to quality/regulatory requirements
- Prepare agendas and minutes for team meetings
- Maintain decision, action, and risk logs, ensuring actions are completed on time
- Drive and promote effective communication and reporting practices within the team
- Prepare reports/slide decks for use with the team and management to communicate status, achievements, challenges, and variances to plan baselines, including summarization of available options and preferred team option
- Manages the review, tracking, and payment of project related invoices, while collaborating closely with Supply Finance to efficiently and effectively manage project budgets
- Stays abreast of project management best practices and incorporates those best practices as appropriate
- Assist the Global Technical Director in the management of special projects and/or programs as and when business need requires.
- BS or BA degree in scientific or engineering field
- 10+ years OTC, pharmaceutical, or biotech cGMP industry experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated technical project management (e.g. site/tech transfers, process scale-ups, process development, etc.) experience
- Strong working knowledge of Regulatory (i.e. FDA, MHRA, etc.) requirements/guidelines
- Experience of working in a cross-function team environment
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) or Program Management Professional (PgMP®) or equivalent a plus
- Experienced working with 3rd Party/CMO technical and quality functions preferred
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted