Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Scope and Purpose of Position
This position is responsible for researching, evaluating and negotiating supply agreements for proper pricing and specifications, purchasing of raw material required for production orders and procurement of miscellaneous materials, supplies, equipment and/or tooling required by all departments. This position will assist in planning production work orders; insuring material is available prior to scheduled start dates. Will need a strong relationship between purchasing and business accounting and understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail. Will work with Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality departments to ensure timely workflow in production and proper coordination of activities with appropriate supervisor or manager. Monitor material usage, calculate and set safety stock levels and manage lot sizes to ensure effective inventory levels and maximize inventory turns. Work closely with project managers supporting clinical development projects through commercial product launch. This position will maintain the vendor contact for document updates and revisions to RMS, Drawings and ALS.
1. Manage Supply and Quality Agreements
2. Contract Negotiation
3. Purchase Order Placement
4. Vendor Follow-up.
5. Document Updating with Vendors.
6. Vendor File Maintenance.
7. Item Master File Maintenance.
8. Work Order issuance, tracking and updating as necessary.
9. Planning Production Orders using MRP.
10. MRP System Transactions
11. Inventory Management
10. Any other duties that may be assigned by Management, as list is not all inclusive.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Supply Agreement negotiation
• Repetitive purchasing
• MRP analysis and execution
• Strong computer knowledge and skills
• Good communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to track and follow-up
• Flexible and able to work effectively under pressure.
• Able to recognize, organize and be responsive to workplace priorities
Required Education and Experience
• 8+ years of relevant experience
• Experience negotiating contracts
• Experience with Supply Agreements
• College degree or equivalent experience
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.