Recruiter - Life Sciences - Search
SRG Global, a vital part of the Impellam Group, is a Global Life Sciences staffing and consulting firm that delivers talent to give STEM businesses the definitive edge in a highly competitive marketplace. Providing a team of trained scientists, engineers, and clinical professionals, we apply specialized insider knowledge to the full spectrum of STEM jobs and create tailored talent solutions built to meet our clients’ unique business needs.
We are now seeking a Life Sciences Recruiter to join our team. This position can sit in either one of our branch locations (Woburn, MA or Raleigh, NC) or can be remote.
Our goal is to hire Recruiters that become strong partners with our clients, have a broad network of talent at their fingertips, and have a high level of experience with full-cycle recruitment in the life sciences industries.
The Direct Hire Recruiter will work closely with our client hiring managers to ensure qualified candidates are selected to fill open direct hire positions. This includes working together to determine current and future recruitment needs for their departments, as well as developing plans to ensure timelines for the project are achieved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service to both hiring managers and candidates
- Build a pipeline of top scientific and clinical talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Source passive and active candidates through various means including networking sites and groups, job boards, databases, and referrals
- Contact and engage candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Qualify and/or disqualify candidates to present the best resources to our clients
- Work in tandem with our Client Solution Managers to present candidates, schedule interviews, negotiate compensation, and place candidates on assignment
- Source your own jobs and work closely with hiring managers
- Utilize, update, and maintain recruiting tools and systems (e.g. MS Dynamics, Bullhorn, LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Stay up to date of relevant news in the biotech, tech, and startup space
- 4+ years of full-life cycle recruiting experience within the life sciences space
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates
- Passion/interest and understanding of science and technology
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Understanding of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) guidelines related to sourcing and selection; demonstrated experience using resume databases, internet search tools, and/or social networking to find and attract top talent
- Demonstrated ability to instill trust, analyze, and solve problems while anticipating the needs of our business partners
- Ability to use a wide range of information sources in reviewing recruiting and compliance strategies
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A high level of self-motivation, independently setting goals and meeting deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, as well as CRM experience
As well as a competitive salary and a lucrative commission plan SRG offers an entrepreneurial culture with a great work-life balance.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.