QC Analyst I - 6 month renewable contract
List of duties:
• Data entry of analytical data into computer systems.
• Sampling of WFI and purified water systems, clean steam and compressed gases.
• Perform Environmental Monitoring and collect cleaning verification samples.
• Testing of water and product samples including conductivity, bioburden, endotoxin, TOC, A280, water analysis, osmolality, biological indicators.
• Maintain lab instrumentation.
• Read, understand and follow SOP's and comply with GMP's.
• Logbook and Data archiving.
• Participate in QC project teams to accomplish effective results.
• Check expiration dates for media, reagents and logbooks
• Request new logbooks and update SOP manuals
• General lab cleaning, login and maintaining lab supplies
• Accurate preparation of laboratory solutions.
Additional Job Functions:
• Accurately perform testing, maintain documentation and prepare reports in association with the performing of assays.
• Maintain supply levels for performance of assigned duties.
• Maintain accurate and updated lab records.
• Follow all safety regulations as indicated in the AstraZeneca Policies and Procedures and accepted lab practices.
B.S. in a Scientific Field with coursework and labs in Microbiology.
1-4 years experience; this is a junior-level role
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Outlook, Explorer, Excel, Word
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted