Pharmacovigilance Systems Scientist, Reporting
1 yr renewable contract
The Business Objects resource proficient in working with pharmacovigilance data in a validated system would be utilized to:
• Produce reports using Business Objects to support the end-user analysis and evaluation of safety data.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for safety data reports necessary to answer safety queries originating from a variety of sources such as Regulatory Authorities, healthcare professionals, etc.
The high level skills needed for the Role:
• Ability to prioritize competing deadlines
• Experience of working with validated systems
• Understanding of Report documentation
• Understanding of User Acceptance Testing for reports and their respective systems
• Ability to know the audience – understand the level of detail needed when communicating to different colleagues/users
• Extensive experience using Business Objects
• Extensive experience of using Business Objects Web Intelligence for pharmacovigilance data output
• Ability to write/understand complex SQL queries (intersections, joins, unions, nested queries / subqueries, etc)
• Ability to understand Business Objects Universe compilation
• Ability to create excel outputs using complex formula
• Shows aptitude to be able to quickly learn and understand different source systems
• Highly proficient at requirement gathering – able to communicate with customers and identify their true needs from the requests
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted