SRG is seeking an Associate Scientist for a client in Cambridge, MA.
This position is with a major biopharma company, and qualified candidates will have a BS in Biology, Molecular Biology or a related field and 1-2 years of related experience.
- Support cell culture and tissue processing across various platform and program projects related to nonclinical evaluation of novel RNAi therapeutic modalities across tissues, including liver, CNS, and eye
- Execute cell culture studies in support of diverse platform and program projects, utilizing cell lines, primary cells, and microphysiological systems
- Assist with establishing and managing a Cell Culture Core function
- Prepare clearly articulated experimental reports
- Fulfill tissue processing requests, including grinding, weighing, and aliquoting
- Work closely with the Investigative and Regulatory Toxicology, Pathology, DMPK, Bioanalysis, and Research groups, as well as multiple project teams across various therapeutic areas
- BS/MS in Biology, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- 1-2 years of related laboratory experience either in the biotech/pharma industry, or from academia
- Experience with cell culture techniques, including passaging, thawing, freezing, and transfection in cell lines, primary cells, and microphysiological systems
- Experience in molecular biology techniques such as plate-based assays, RNA extraction, and qPCR is a plus
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted