SRG is seeking a Medical Director, Radiology for a client in Whippany, NJ. This position is with a major pharmaceutical company, and candidates should hold an MD and have 5+ years of related experience in the pharma industry.
The selected individual will be responsible for the medical strategy for the Radiology Digital portfolio for Americas with a strong collaboration with the Global Medical Clinical Affairs digital team.
- Develop and implement the Medical strategy for several in house and co-developed software brands and products as well as the digital platform for the Americas and input into global strategies and may lead global projects
- Provide Medical Affairs support for the marketed digital portfolio and will operate as Americas medical lead
- Lead medical information development, thought leader engagement plans, data generation and marketing material review
- Medically responsible for risk management activities. Continues to assess and manage benefit-risk of digital products and solutions for Americas
- Drive Thought Leader engagement for the region and engagement with other relevant stakeholders
- Provide clinical input and support in Health Authority interactions related to the marketed digital Radiology portfolio.
- Responsible for medical communication / scientific exchange content and materials for digital.
- Work collaboratively with local and global medical and clinical affairs as well as other relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient medical governance while delivering on innovative and impactful medical affairs
- M.D. is required; M.D. board certification in relevant therapeutic area (Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, etc.) is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the biopharma industry
- Knowledge and experience with digital clinical and regulatory environments, especially in US
- Must be able to provide clear vision, direction, and purpose in the different cultures present within a Global R&D Organization
- Proven leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to ensure that project plans and status are transparent, and that risks, issues, and results are clear to all involved parties
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted