Manager- Clinical Research
- Oversees, directs, coordinates and prioritizes the daily activities of assigned staff.
- Establishes deadlines for conducting assigned tasks and assists in formulating an overall timetable for conducting clinical trials.
- Monitors progress of assigned tasks and instigates corrective action to meet agreed deadlines.
- Estimate resource needs and assists in developing budget projections.
- Conducts performance evaluations for direct reports and assists direct reports with performance evaluation process.
- Provides support, direction and coaching to assigned staff in areas of hiring, training, disciplinary action, problem resolution, planning and work assignment delegation. Ensures compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal regulations and guidelines regarding the conduct of clinical trials (cGCP).
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Pertinent Federal and State laws related to Pharmaceutical industry, Current FDA and Drug Enforcement Agency clinical requirements and cGMPs.
- Current clinical research procedures and practices Federal regulations and guidance concerning the conduct of clinical research including Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific/technical or related field from an accredited college or university, and five (5) to seven (7) years pharmaceutical experience, including one (1) year in a supervisory or management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted