Metrology Lead Technician
At SRG, we create meaningful connections that empower individuals and businesses to shape tomorrow’s world.
Working as part of the SRG team, you will work with our client which are Pharmaceutical or Bio-Pharmaceutical companies to ensure work quality and accuracy for our client in the Bio Pharmaceutical Industry. Serves as primary Metrology representative at a specific location and oversee, schedule and perform calibrations IAW SOP’s or manufacturers procedures to maintain scheduled work requirements.
Education and Experience Requirements
- 5+ years metrology experience or equivalent required.
- ISA Instrumentation Certification preferred.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies
- Proven ability to manage simultaneous tasks, work under pressure, track and monitor progress of multiple projects and follow through to ensure goal achievement.
- Ability to present Metrology data in a written and oral format.
- Proven knowledge of implementation and/or maintaining computerized calibration management systems.
- Analyzes results and may develop test specifications on a wide variety of Measurement and Test Equipment and laboratory instrumentation. Incumbent will analyze calibration results, determine viability of instruments and produce conclusions on viability of instruments to perform specified function.
- May prepare technical reports with recommendations for solutions to technical problems.
- Provide continuous interface with internal customers to insure support is compliant with cGMP/FDA requirements.
- Perform scheduling in conjunction with manufacturing department requirements to minimize impact on production schedules. Interface with vendors to verify compliance with quality requirements, and technical competency.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted