Senior Supply Chain Planner
At SRG, we create meaningful connections that empower individuals and businesses to shape tomorrow’s world.
Working as part of the SRG team, you will work with our client which are Pharmaceutical or Bio-Pharmaceutical companies to ensure work quality and accuracy for our client in the Bio Pharmaceutical Industry. This strategic role combines aspects of both supply chain planning & production planning. It is responsible for: aligning both long- & short-term production plans with external customer needs & production line capacities; ensuring material availability for production; continuously improving logistic processes & maintaining plans in SAP.
- Creates & analyzes input data to prepare forecast & capacity utilization reports in SAP
- Collaborates closely with Line of Business (LoB) to optimize schedules & production plans
- Analyzing impact of changes to input variables effecting Supply Chain processes. Preparing & presenting Supply Chain status reports & analysis enabling Senior Management decision making
- Ensure planned shipment of finished products to external customers according to customer order dates or inventory policies
- Maintain & develop department procedures according to cGMP’s
- Ensure effective communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Provide consistent & stable demand for raw materials from suppliers by effective & efficient planning & communication in order to ensure availability of the right materials at the right timeContinuously improve supply chain management processes
- Implement LEAN tools & Flow in the plant proactively; show a LEAN mindset
- Create supply chain process transparency through high quality communication
- BS/BA in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Supply Chain Management, production planning or related field.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel & material management systems
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience planning in SAP APO & ECCProven process improvement & problem-solving skills
- Experience in LEAN Manufacturing environment including implementation of lean practices
- Demonstrated understanding & capability in scheduling of multiple lines/multiple planning areas
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted