At SRG, we create meaningful connections that empower individuals and businesses to shape tomorrow’s world.
Working as part of the SRG team, you will work with our client which are Pharmaceutical or Bio-Pharmaceutical companies to ensure work quality and accuracy for our client in the Bio Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a consulting position that is expected to last 12 months. Strong knowledge of root cause required; Trackwise experience is ideal!
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer/CAPA Investigator:
- CAPAs, deviations, change controls, OOS's
- Identify causes and take corrective action
- Prevent recurrence of the root causes
- Investigate and provide final write ups
- Ensure problem is never experienced again
Requirements of the Quality Engineer/CAPA Investigator:
- Experience in the Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry is a must.
- Proven experience in an cGMP environment for FDA regulated manufacturing
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted