CRA Manager - Contract
- Our Client, a Small National CRO is seeking to bring on an experienced CRA manager with Line management experience. This position would start off as a one year long commitment (contract) and could be extended after that point or if desired, turn full time. The CRO specializes in all sorts of studies and therapeutic areas, and being small allows them the flexibility to work on many different projects.
- 1 year contract (would renew also)
- Location can be anywhere in the US
- Our Client is looking for a Lead CRA or someone higher up as a CRA with 10-15 years of experience who just wants to get off the road.
- Our client would like this person to have a diverse therapeutic background is (oncology, CNS, infectious disease etc)
- Typical Duties would include and involve reviewing reports, running efficiency reports, helping out the CEO with hiring and allocation of CRAs needed, communicating with CRAs who are performing visits.
- Start date is ASAP
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted