Duration: Initial length is 6 months, but there could be an opportunity for extensions or full-time conversion
Location: This position is 100% onsite in Frederick, MD
These positions will be on first shift Monday-Friday for approximately 2 months for the initial training period. After this training period, the analysts will be assigned to 1st shift (7am-5pm) Wednesday-Saturday, or 3rd shift Wednesday-Saturday (2pm-12am).
-Candidates with Bachelor's degrees in relative fields (Biology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, etc.) can be recent grads/junior-level candidates with 0-5 years of experience.
-Candidates with a HS diploma should have 4 years of relevant experience
-Candidates with an AA degree should have 2 years of relevant experience
Performs selected quality control testing activities, dependent upon assigned area, including the following:
• Responsible for conducting raw materials, in process, finished product and stability testing according to standard operating procedures.
• Responsible for collecting and testing Environmental Monitoring and Utility samples (Compressed Air, Gases, Water for Injection, Steam)
• Completes appropriate documentation supporting testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, and inventory forms.
• Identifies and troubleshoots equipment problems.
• Enters data evaluated for compliance to specifications and reports abnormalities.
• Reads, understands, and follows SOP’s and complies with cGMP’s
• Supports preparation of validation protocols, executes experiments, and provides data for validation reports.
• Applies critical thought to solving problems.
• Works on problems requiring an in-depth knowledge of scientific methods and techniques.
• Executes tech transfer and other studies for basic/platform laboratory test methods
• Performs review of logbooks, GQCLIMS and MODA
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted