- Accountable for execution of standard practice as appropriate relating to the following processes/activities at contract manufacturing sites
• Procedures: Ensures compliance with relevant Standard Operating Procedures and cGMP practices and updates and prepares, reviews, and maintains department procedures, SOP’s, WI’s, and training documents. Provides training on Production Planning processes as needed.
• Schedules: Influences and manages raw material flow to meet customer requirements for manufactured biopharmaceutical drug value streams by creating, releasing, modifying, and reviewing process orders, preparing and maintaining raw material delivery schedules, scrapping raw materials using appropriate policies, tracing and resolving inventory discrepancies, monitoring inventory levels that impact MRP, and troubleshooting MRP issues/discrepancies with guidance. The role holder represents the customer in the manufacturing processes.
• Is available during on-call shifts and manages off hours requests when problems arise.
• Trained as an Internal Auditor and leads department’s internal inspections.
• Reviews accuracy of M-ERP information data and updates master data as needed..
• Develops and leads problem solves/project teams of departmental and cross functional nature
• Other duties/initiatives as assigned.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted