SRG is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for a client in Watertown, MA.
This position is with a rapidly growing biotech company and candidates should have 3-5+ years of facilities and mechanical maintenance experience within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry working in a cGMP environment.
- Responsible for the execution of maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of HVAC, High Purity Water Systems (WFI), GMP facilities/utilities, and grey utilities supporting the Plasmid and Microbiome Manufacturing Facility
- Provide hands on support for the utilities and HVAC to the campus, support the execution of day to day operations, and any troubleshooting efforts as needed.
- Investigate equipment issues, execute PMs/WOs as needed, and perform mechanical rounds to ensure equipment compliance.
- Perform daily operations, maintenance and repairs on utility systems, manufacturing equipment and building systems in a highly regulated cGMP environment with some supervision from senior mechanic(s).
- Operate and assist in the troubleshooting/repair of systems which may include WFI, RODI, Clean Steam, CIP, Autoclaves, Glassware Washers, production vessels, HVAC, Cold/Warm Rooms, MV and LV electrical distribution, control systems, compressed gases, plant steam/condensate, bulk chemical distribution and waste water treatment.
- Abide by operational procedures, training documents and maintenance procedures for various utility systems.
- Supply information and technical data for securing spare parts.
- Aid in startup and shutdown of systems as required for maintenance and repair.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and interact with other support groups such as Engineering, Validation, Quality Assurance and Metrology.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on manufacturing process related equipment within a cleanroom environment.
- Execute work in a qualified CMMS system.
- Complete and provide accurate documentation, as required in cGMP operations.
- Complete mechanical walkdowns/rounds of critical utility and process equipment that supports cGMP and laboratory operations.
- HS diploma/AS/BS degree in a technical discipline
- 3-5+ years of prior maintenance and mechanical experience in the biopharma industry
- Experience within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment maintaining/repairing/calibrating facilities equipment
- Familiar with cGMP working environments
- Previous experience working with biologics and/or cell and gene therapies would be preferred
- Ability to work on 3rd shift would be a huge plus
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search