SRG is seeking a Metrology/Calibration Technician for a client in Watertown, MA.
This position is with a rapidly growing biotech company and candidates should have 3-5+ years of metrology and calibration experience within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry working in a cGMP environment.
- Maintain the traceability and accuracy of all instruments identified as part of the Metrology program by assuring precision measurements using internationally recognized standards, quality service, and exercising safe work habits
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot a wide range of instruments used for all functions in a CGMP facility
- Performs calibration tasks of various instruments throughout the facility per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Global Operating Procedures (GOPs)
- Compliantly records data in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Follows proper gowning and personnel procedures entry into controlled environments
- Initiates Calibration deviations for Out of tolerance (OOT) instruments
- On-boards instrumentation into the Computerized Calibration Management System (CCMS) via Instrument Parameter Worksheets (IPWs).
- Receives instruction from Calibration Lead tech or Supervisor
- Provides support and training to lower-level technicians
- Maintains current status on training assigned in Electronic Learning Management System (eLMS) and executes activities following Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- HS diploma/AS/BS degree in a technical discipline
- 3-5+ years of prior metrology / calibration experience in the biopharma industry
- Experience with installing, repairing, and troubleshooting of instrumentation and equipment
- Familiar with cGMP working environments
- Previous experience working with biologics and/or cell and gene therapies would be preferred
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search