Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
QC Analyst I - 6 month contract
QC Analyst supports the Quality Control department by performing biochemistry quality testing and review of in-process, final product and special project samples. In addition, the level 1 analyst supports the Quality Control group by performing general lab maintenance activities, ensuring uninterrupted operation and use of the QC Biochemistry laboratory.
Define all key accountabilities (5-10), which the role will be expected to perform in short to medium future. Make sure that you list the accountability on top, which the role will be doing most frequently and which has most impact on the the team/BU/Lonza. Begin each sentence with an action word, e.g. Provides appropriate coaching and performance feedback to all direct reports. • Testing and analysis of In-Process, Lot Release and Stability samples
• Review of analytical results and completion of release functions in LIMS or other computerized systems
• Perform daily/weekly/monthly/annual lab maintenance activities
• Review quality GMP documents, i.e. local SOPs and assay worksheets, as requested
• Support projects – such as method transfers, new instruments, method qualifications
• Support continuous improvement projects in the QC Laboratories such as 5S, Kaizen, Just-do-it's, and VIP
• Perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required.
• Support execution of validations for lab equipment, lab methods, or facility projects
• Ensure personal training requirements are met and that training records are current
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Analytical, prioritization, problem solving, and decision making skills
• Excellent ability to communicate in both written and verbal format
• Excellent ability to interpret data
• Relate to others in a team setting
• Maintain positive attitude in a team environment
• Computer literate and competent with a working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets (such as Microsoft Office).
• Must be detail-oriented, conscientious, and responsible.
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Must be able to learn new computer systems and programs in a timely manner
Area* Quality Control Laboratory
Level* Entry Level - 0-4 years
Degree (required)* Bachelors
Field of Study Life Science
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.