Research Assistant III - 6+ month Contract
The R&D research Associate III will work in a high performing team with the goal of driving innovation in the development of novel scalable viral vector production platforms for use in in vivo and ex vivo gene therapy applications. The successful candidate will support in identifying, developing and implementing viral vector production technologies, using resources internal and external to Lonza in order to support in creating scalable robust solutions to viral production bottlenecks. This incumbent will be responsible for acquiring, analyzing, and communicating experimental data in cross-functional fashion.
- Performs planned experimental work, including but not limited to cell culture, transfection, viral transduction/infection and analytical work associated with the project. Interprets results and evaluates next steps in experimental design.
- Organize and plan assigned daily activities to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- Supports the existing work in lab by assisting other scientists in the lab as needed.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records of cell maintenance and/or assay data. Reports results to supervisor.
- Leads and/or Assists in writing and revising technical documents including lab SOPs, testing, and may provide additional written or verbal technical support including protocols, slide decks and reports.
- Develops and improves new skills and knowledge necessary to successfully support assigned projects.
- Maintains stocks of R&T lab supplies and reagents as well as other assigned lab organization duties.
- Prepares and updates documentation required or presentations to successfully complete assigned projects.
- Perform bioprocessing activities including bioreactors, filtration, and TFF etc.
- Support and implement novel product and process development solutions related to Adeno-Associated Virus and Lentivirus manufacture and characterization.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted