- • Oversee and maintain laboratory policies and ensure the staff members comply with organization and Environmental Health and safety requirements including chemical storage and waste management policies through routine inspections.
• Organize and maintain the lab areas with the 5S method by working with scientific staffs and LabOps staffs. Complete maintenance requirements by cleaning scheduling and assigning team; following up on work order and purchasing.
• Closely working with LabOps staffs to maintain laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
• Organize and oversee the material inventory at the freezer and closely work with LabOps staffs to maintain and update the inventory.
• Interface with LabOps staffs to request maintenance service to resolves daily laboratory and service issues.
• Acts as a point of contact between Viral vector team and LabOps staff.
• Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency of the laboratory.
• Work with SMEs in the vector process team to build up and organize work stations for development of various unit operations. Ensuring the appropriate consumables, equipment and ELN access are provided.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted