SRG is seeking an Associate Scientist, Translational Immunology for a client in Cambridge, MA.
This position is with a quickly growing clinical-stage biopharma company and candidates should hold a BS/MS in a molecular biology, immunology, or a related field, and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Work with the Translational Immunology/Immuno-Oncology team to provide key mechanistic, pre-clinical and translational support for the company’s growing pipeline.
- Generate and perform key studies with T Cell Receptors, TCR-transduced human cell lines and primary human T cells.
- Plan, execute and analyze in vitro/ex vivo studies using primary human immune cells.
- Isolation, lentiviral transduction and culture of primary human and non-human PBMCs and immune cell subsets.
- Expansion, selection and long-term maintenance of T cell clones/lines.
- Immunophenotyping using multicolor flow cytometry staining.
- Conduct experiments, accurately document and effectively communicate data with project team, colleagues and manager.
- Contribute collaboratively to team efforts to achieve experimental and organizational goals.
- BS/MS in Biology, Immunology, Molecular/Cellular Biology, or a related field
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience executing and documenting in vitro biology studies
- Prior experience working with primary human immune cells is highly preferred
- Experience with multiple transfection/transduction methodologies to generate transient and stably transfected cell lines and primary cells; multicolor flow cytometry, FACS-based immunophenotyping; cellular immunology in vitro assays, etc. all preferred
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted