SRG is seeking a Scientist, Translational Immunology for a client in Cambridge, MA.
This position is with a quickly growing clinical-stage biopharma company and candidates should hold a MS/PhD in Immunology or a related field, and 5+ years of related experience.
- Work with the Translational Immunology/Immuno-Oncology team to provide key mechanistic, pre-clinical and translational support for the company’s growing pipeline.
- Generate and perform key studies with T Cell Receptors, TCR-transduced human cell lines and primary human T cells.
- Plan, execute and analyze in vitro/ex vivo studies using primary human immune cells.
- Isolation, culture and functional analysis of primary human T cells and other immune cell subsets through flow cytometry, ELISA or MSD-based readouts.
- Expansion, selection and long-term maintenance of T cell clones/lines.
- Contribute collaboratively to team efforts to achieve experimental and organizational goals.
- MS/PhD in Immunology, Molecular/Cellular Biology, or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience executing and documenting in vitro biology studies
- Experience working with primary human immune cells and related assays is strongly preferred
- Broad understanding of inflammatory versus immunosuppressive T cell activity is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience (5+ years) executing and documenting in vitro cellular immunology studies; experience working with primary human/mouse T cells and related assays is required
- Strong multicolor flow cytometry experience, including functional analysis of T cell subsets through intracellular cytokine and transcription factor analysis
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted