- Set-up, operate, and disinfect pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment including autoclaves, depyrogenation tunnels, vial washers, parts washers, VHP systems, automated filling lines, cappers, vision inspection systems, and lyophilizers.
• Perform sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning of equipment, barriers, and GMP areas.
• Perform routine troubleshooting and corrective/preventative maintenance on process equipment.
• Visually inspects parenteral products
• Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for manufacturing equipment.
• Assist with validation, change controls, and quality investigations
• Actively participates in GEMBAs, & RCAs; contribute to a continuous improvement culture
• Actively participates in the safety program and live the Living Safety culture
• Performs assigned Line Clearance activities
• Assist Product Teams in process development with issues related to aseptic processing technology or sterile manufacturing equipment.
• Provides technical training for new or less experiences team members.
• Perform all work in strong alignment with the companies Behavior Expectations
• Notify supervisor immediately of any quality or safety risks or concerns.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search