Manufacturing Operator -II
2nd shift - 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM Monday through Friday
Summary Responsible for providing support functions to manufacturing process, including packaging, materials handling either under cGMP conditions or in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Competent in performing activities such as raw material dispensing, sampling, media and buffer preparation, filter installation and sample preparation and submission independently.
• Coordinate and perform activities including receiving and sorting return product and rework.
• Disposal of product in accordance to the local regulations.
• Perform tasks such as packing, materials handling, operate and maintain equipment in the respective areas of work.
• Able to do trouble shooting in respective areas of work.
• Identify areas for improvement and make recommendation.
• Mentor less experienced workers to help them use production equipment or resolve problems.
Requires HS Diploma or GED Requires
3 years experience in GMP environment, preferably pharma
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted