Program Coordinator I
To support and assist the packaging group by providing support for the activities associated with the execution of a project according to the scheduled timeline. This is to be achieved by overseeing a range of activities including ensuring correct materials are in the correct location in correct quantities to fulfil a packaging job and completing handwritten data as needed.
To be in a position to provide SME support with customer enquiries and providing relevant project status updates as available. This support may require presence at face-to face meetings, teleconferences or emails as applicable. Additionally there will be the requirement to create documents as needed (For example batch records, memoranda) and also the performance of investigations and quality responses if needed.
• Disseminate project information internally, identify issues that may impact project completion/success and communicate it to the Lonza PM.
• Take notes of action items from project meetings and conference calls. Facilitate communication and information flow between departments
• Creation of controlled documents and handover to QAU
• Request batch records to be issued by QA and written entries into records.
• Assist in maintaining department specific databases
• Monitor incoming products and facilitate their approval through to release status
• Assist in the transfer of material between buildings to ensure materials are in proper locations.
• Creation and maintenance of project files
• Assist in the maintenance and adherence of the master packaging schedule
• Creation of incoming material specification documents
• Assist in all other tasks as deemed appropriate by Packaging Department Management
Minimum Education Level Required: Associates' Degree - Science/Communication
2 Years' experience
Preferred Field of Experience: Pharma cGMP, Project Management
Must possess: organizational skills, i.e., getting things done when you say you will get them done, and attention to detail.
Required proficiency in Office 365
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted