QC Technician I
Responsible for performing sampling, routine and specialized testing of raw materials in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Responsible for subcontract sample preparation, shipment, and receipt of associated data.
Define all key accountabilities (5-10), which the role will be expected to perform in short to medium future. Make sure that you list the accountability on top, which the role will be doing most frequently and which has most impact on the the team/BU/Lonza. Begin each sentence with an action word, e.g. Provides appropriate coaching and performance feedback to all direct reports. • Performs sampling of raw materials per approved procedures and specifications.
• Performs routine and specialized raw material testing according to Standard Operating Procedures and Pharmacopeia methods, in compliance with cGMP.
• Communicates with subcontract labs to obtain information regarding capabilities, test timelines, and costs for testing unable to be performed in-house. Prepares sample shipments and submission paperwork for contract laboratory testing.
• Performs project related tasks as assigned with detailed instructions.
• May initiate and assist with OOS/deviation investigations.
• May write and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Performs general lab support activities such as housekeeping, equipment maintenance, inventory/ordering of supplies.
• Maintains compliance with all required training.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
BS Degree required
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted